The Blue2 switch provides a sleek, modern design with features that make it compatible with all switch accessible apps. Provides single or dual switch access via Bluetooth connection to iOS, Apple OS X, Windows, Google Chrome, and Android devices. Includes an integrated rechargeable battery, two external switch jacks, and tactile feedback. It also gives the user the ability to toggle the on-screen keyboard on and off for iOS devices.
Also a great product for computer access, Blue2 ships with a USB Bluetooth dongle.
For maximum software accessibility, Blue2 supports five modes of keyboard/mouse commands.
Features and Benefits
- Bluetooth wireless access up to 10 metres (30 feet)
- Rechargeable battery
- No-touch access to compatible iTunes AAC apps
- Single or dual switch access using the built-in switches, or plug in your own switches
- Computer access with the included Bluetooth dongle
- Support for a variety of accessibility software with five command modes
- Page Up / Page Down
- Left / Right Arrow
- Up / Down Arrow
- Click Left / Right (Mouse)
- Space / Enter
- The Blue2 is compatible with iPad 4th Generation, iPad 3rd Generation, iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS. Also compatible with most tablet, desktop, and laptop computers that have a Bluetooth connection.
Press the built in switches or use one or two external swtiches, not included. 2 year warranty.