switch latch and timer
- SHIPPING WITHIN THE US ONLY. Does not ship to a PO Box. Contact us for pricing on expedited shipping.
Hook+ 2nd generation is now shipping!
Hook+ utilizes the Apple auto switch configurator and the first time Hook+ is used with an iPad or iPhone it will automatically configure the iPad or iPhone to use single switch auto scanning or dual switch step scanning based on how many switches are connected to Hook+. Once initially configured, switches can be manually re-configured to meet the needs of the user. The Apple auto switch configurator is only available on Apple MFi approved switch interfaces.
Once Hook+ is connected and Switch Control is configured, you can do almost anything on an iPad or iPhone with a switch. Read an eBook, write an email, browse the internet, play games, control your home, and much more! Connect up to 4 switches (sold sepparately).
NOTE: Hook+ is not compatible with apps that use keystrokes for switch clicks. Hook+ uses Apple’s proprietary HID Assistive Switch Control protocol for switch clicks and is compatible with Switch Control found in iOS 8 or later. To access Switch Control, go to the Settings App > General > Accessibility > Switch Control.
To access Switch Control, go to the Settings App > General > Accessibility > Switch Control.
- Lightning connector provides a reliable wired connection
- Utilizes Apple auto switch configurator
- Hook+ does not have an internal battery and can be used as long as the iDevice has a battery charge
- Connect one to four individual switches via 3.5-mm/1/8-in switch jacks. With iOS 9, you are able to program two unique commands per switch for a total of eight different switch commands.
- Use the battery pass through on Hook+ to charge your iOS device while using Hook+
ABOUT SWITCH CONTROL
Switch Control is an accessibility feature found in iOS 8 or later. Switch Control provides an on-screen interface that enables individuals with physical disabilities the ability to control almost any feature on their iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch via one or multiple switches. Without having to physically touch the screen of their iDevice, an individual is able to use almost any feature on the iDevice by activating a switch. In addition, an individual can use a switch to activate Siri and use voice commands to control their iDevice and home.
To access Switch Control on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch go to Settings App > General > Accessibility > Switch Control. Click here to view the manual.
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6 sPlus
- iPhone 6s
- iiPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iiPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad mini 4
- iPad (5th generation)