The LinkSwitch is a switch-latch timer that enables individuals to activate battery-operated devices using any adaptive switch with a standard plug. Simply plug both the switch and the toy or other battery-operated device into the LinkSwitch, then touch the switch to activate.
- Accepts standard 1/8" (3.5mm) plugs.
- Has dual-channel modes to allow you to control two separate battery-operated devices.
- Add latching, timing, and reverse timing capabilities to battery-operated devices.
- Use the "Media Mode" to activate a Digital Book Player from your state’s Braille and Talking Book services. With the LinkSwitch connected to the player through a Swifty, the activation of a single switch turns the digital book player on for an adjustable amount of time. The player then turns off, requiring the user to activate the switch again to continue to listen to the recording. This feature is great for anyone who needs processing time.
- Includes one 9-volt battery.
Latching = press and release switch and battery-operated device stays on until you press and release your switch to turn it back off again
Timing= press and release your switch and the battery-operated device stays on a predetermined amount of seconds or minutes
Reverse Timing= press and release your switch and the battery-operated device comes on after a predetermined amount of seconds or minutes. Press and release your switch again to turn it off. This is useful when teaching individuals to wait and not just repeatedly hit their switch over and over again.