Hitch 2.0 Computer Switch Interface
- SHIPS TO THE US ONLY. Does not ship to PO boxes. Contact us for expedited shipping costs.
Frequently bought together:
Hitch 2.0 is a plug-and-play USB computer switch interface with inputs for up to five switches or one joystick with a 9-pin D plug. When used with switch accessible software, users are able to control their computer, actively learn, and have fun. For macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, or Mavericks users, turn on Switch Control for full computer access with one or multiple switches. In addition, Hitch 2.0 includes a mouse control mode that enables a user to control the on-screen mouse cursor with a joystick or multiple switches.
NEW TO HITCH 2.0
- Simplified user interface that includes core keystrokes commonly used by software for switch access
- Ability to program one to four keystrokes of your choice
- Integrated USB connection
- Improved 9-pin D connection for joysticks
2 yearView AllClose