The Beeper Switch Box is perfect for learning labs, AT centers, vocational centers and clinics that are looking for a switch reinforcer that has several features. It's an illuminated button and a beeper all in one. Great for individuals that require several types of feedback to know they have pushed an external switch. Light and sound are also great for individuals with visual impairments.
- Large 3” red button illuminates when pressed. (Only moderate pressure required for activation) and can also activate the beeper.
- Small red non-illuminated button also activates the beeper. Perfect for working on functional finger isolation.
- Beeper sounds when red button is pressed or when an external switch is activated. The beeper can be toggled on/off. The beeper can be used alone for buzzing in on a game or for learning cause-effect.
- The 1/8" jack accepts a standard switch (sold separately) which allows the Beeper Switch Box to also be activated by an external switch.
- Uses one standard 12v battery, included.
This product is great for tasks where the individual needs extra "rewards" to stay motivated, such as a vocational setting where controlling the job task alone is not rewarding... but add this light and fun beeper at the same time, and the job is more exciting!
This can also be used along with another reinforcer by plugging each of them into our Y connector, sold separately.