My Pal Scout
My Pal Scout is a cuddly cute bear that learns your child's name, favorite color and more. Has three different play modes, including music, night time lullaby with auto shut-off, and play activity. Scout has been adapted so a child with a disability can use up to 3 switches (sold separately) to interact with the different modes. This toy can also be used without a switch. Encourages reciprocal play, attention, language, movement, vocalization/singing, and more. Has a blinking collar and volume control. Recommended for children ages 6 mo. and up.
- Teach Scout your child's name and favorite things for personalized learning in 15+ activities
- Sing along and move to 40+ learning songs, melodies and lullabies, for active daytime fun and lullabies for nighttime soothing.
- Teaches first words, feelings and emotions, colors and counting
- My Pal Scout is easy to personalize, right in the box, by connecting your smart phone, tablet or computer and downloading personalized content, so he can say your child's name the very first time they meet! (Scout does not have to be connected to a tablet, computer, or phone after the personalization has been completed.)
- The sleep mode offers three auto shut-off times, 5-10-15 minutes, based on how many times you squeeze his foot.
- Switch adapted to accept up to 3 standard 3.5mm switches.
- Switches sold separately.
- Can be used with or without an external switch.
- Press & release your external switch or push the button located on the toy to begin the fun.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.