GoTalk 4+ Lite Touch
Supports those with limited to no verbal speech with 22 easy-to-access messages!
Lite Touch means it requires less pressure to activate!
- Records and stores up to 20 messages in five levels, up to 4.6 minutes in total
- Four programmable buttons allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings in any language
- Includes two additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels
- Offers automatic sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording
- Robust sound with volume control, built-in overlay storage, quick-level erase, record lock, and level lock
- Two-year standard warranty
This easy-to-use, 20 message, Augmentative Alternative Communication(AAC) device supports those with limited to no verbal speech throughout their daily activities. GoTalks provide fantastic sound with volume control, easy sequential recording, fast record and erase feature, a unique function to quickly erase an entire level, built-in overlay storage, record lock, level lock and 2-year warranty. Operating instructions are conveniently printed on the back and a User's Guide booklet is included.
Record and store up to 20 messages in five levels on GoTalk 4+ Lite Touch Four programmable message keys allow the user to personalize each level with pictures and vocal recordings. Includes two additional core buttons for frequently used words or phrases across levels Offers sequential recording for quick set-up and re-recording. Easy to touch access or the Lite sensitivity allows consumers to activate messages with minimal pressure.
Use GoTalks to initiate conversations, support daily activities, talk on the telephone, tell personal anecdotes, express wants and needs, give instructions and participate in small or large group instruction. Communicate ideas and show what you know or comment in classroom activities.
|Recording Time||274 seconds (4.6 min)|
|Number of Messages||4 message keys X 5 levels Plus 2 Core Message Keys|
|Size||9" x 12" x 12"|