Prize-winning 3 headed Toothbrush Dr. Barman's Superbrush:
Perfect for individuals with disabilities, those who resist oral care and children still mastering oral hygiene!
- cleans all three surfaces of the teeth simultaneously
- inside of the teeth is cleaned as thoroughly as the outside
- directs itself along the teeth as the brush hugs the teeth
- spreads the fluoride in the toothpaste evenly to all surfaces
- cleans thoroughly along the gum line as the bristles are precisely angled
- cleans significantly more in 1 minute than a conventional brush
- easy to use and proved to be very effective
How to use Dr. Barman's Superbrush?
- by using short, gentle "scrubbing" strokes, all teeth are thoroughly cleaned
- tilting the brush slightly gives optimal plaque removal along the gum line
- use a light grip on the handle
It is specifically the gum line that requires careful attention to prevent a build up of harmful plaque. The variable brush lengths mean that the bristles are softest where they make contact with the gums and firmer toward the center of the brush for cleaning the enamel.
Comparative clinical trials have shown excellent results for Dr. Barman's Superbrush:
Dr Barman's toothbrush is available in the following sizes:
Superbrush Regular From 12 years
Superbrush Compact From 6-12 years or for adults with smaller teeth.
Superbrush Child From 0-6 years for primary teeth.
Toothbrushes are not returnable once the package is opened due to hygiene reasons. If you want particular colors, please indicate this in the comments section during checkout. We will send the color if it is available. Otherwise, we will send whatever color we have in stock.
Toothbrushes are not returnable once opened due to hygiene reasons.