This item is currently out of stock. To be notified when this item is available again, just give us your name and email address. We'll send you an email when it's back in stock.
Our wireless attendant call button system can be used as-is or with an optional switch plugged into the transmitter for activation by those with poor or no finger use. Perfect for the caregiver who needs to go out in the yard, do laundry, or simply run to the mailbox.
- This alert signal travels 100- 500 feet* through doors and walls in a normal house environment.
- Receiver has 52 ringtones, vibration, and 4 volume levels (from a soft 25 dB up to 110 dB).
- Built-in belt clip for easy hands-free chime transport by clipping it to your clothing.
- Multiple units can be used within the same environment using easy chime programming. Each user has their own chime sound assigned.
Requires 2 "AAA" batteries (not included) and 1 12-volt battery (included). Optional switch not included is recommended for people with little or no finger dexterity or progressive diseases such as ALS.
This product is not intended to replace direct supervision of the user or be used for emergency situations.
- Replacement batteries are available here.
- Add a Call Button with Neck Strap to allow users with good hand function to wear a separate transmitter around their neck. This transmitter is not adapted for switch use.
*may vary slightly due to building construction. Travels up to 1000 feet in an open air environment.